Monday 25 February 2013

The Weekend

On Saturday me and my mum went to the flea market and brought some vegetables.We also paid money for learning the keyboard on Saturday.I rode my bike up a hill and back 7 times and I also finished my book cover and I had to work in the garden for 2 hours.

On Sunday I rode my bike again up the hill 4 times and I had to do the dishes 2 times in a row. I had to vacuum the floor 2 times because there where lots of rubbish and after awhile there was more rubbish on the floor.

We went shopping at pak n save and we brought ginger and onion and biscuits and fruit and lots of other thing brought $70.71 in total.We also brought lotto for 6 dollars because we brought the lucky dip and we where so close of wining we just needed one more number then we'd win and my mum said we might win it or we might be close to wining and in the end we where so close

No comments:

Post a Comment