Friday 28 February 2014

Swimming sport reflection

WALT: Evaluate our learning honestly

Task: Reflect on your efforts at swimming sports day

        Success Criteria:

  • Use an image here.
  • Answer questions honestly.
  • Use correct spelling and punctuation.
  • Ask your learning partner to write you some feedback. Remember Austin’s Butterfly.

  1. 1.What are you most proud of at swimming sports and why?

I was most proud of me coming first second and third in my races.


  1. 2.What challenged you the most and Why?

What challenged me was trying to get ahead of Bailey.


  1. 3.How did you show kotahitanga?
  2. I showed kotahitanga by saying good race and hi-fi some people in my race.

  3. 4.Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?

Next time I want to enter the 25 meter freestyle and backstroke.

     

Peer Comment: Mitchell you have a really detail writing in you reflection. Nathanael

target green.jpg




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you set some high goals for yourself Mitchell. Good luck with your new challenge in length races next time.

    ReplyDelete