Thursday 10 September 2015

Pop Art Portfolio Sample

Description: Pop Art was made in Britain. It usually consists of modern items and the colours are usually pop. Andy Warhol was one of the many famous pop artist's and he painted quite a few. He mostly did the Campbell soup.

Here is my pop art. I did charazard.



Big Idea: To start our pop art we researched pop art and looked at what they have in common. Then we made a template on card. Then we printed it on a big piece of card. Finally we painted it.

Feedback: You did well on making the colours stand out
Feedforward: Next one you could explain more about what pop art is.
Joseph 

Evaluation: I think that I have explained the process of making the pop art really well. Next time I could add more detail about what is pop art and I could of maybe listed a few more artists.

1 comment:

  1. I like the logo you have chosen to do for your pop art. Outlining the logo makes it stand out and makes those colours pop even more. Well done.

    ReplyDelete