Monday 8 September 2014

Maths Sample

WALT: Use A Rule To Create A Pattern
 
Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.

Task:  Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.

Criteria:

Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
Clear message
Two questions to show your learning
Correct answer


Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why?
I am most proud of completing my goal in 20 minutes

What challenged you the most and why?
What challenged me was when I had to come up with the numbers because some of the numbers didn't work.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards?
Next time I could work on making some questions easier and some questions harder. 
Feedback: I like how you used a very clear voice.
Feedfoward: Next time you could add different colours.
Josiah

No comments:

Post a Comment