Thursday 12 February 2015

Number Maths Test

Description:
On the 12th of February we did three math tests. We did stage four then we progressed to stage stage five then six, but we had to get at least 40/50 or 80% to move on.
Here are my tests.

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6
Big Idea:
On stage six we highlighted the ones we got wrong pink, and then we got a chance to prove ourselves. We got a buddy to test us by saying similar questions to the test. (We started on number bonds). We highlighted the ones we got right on the second test yellow.

The goal I am working on right now is: to write word numbers to 10,000,000, including fractions.






1 comment:

  1. Mitch, I know you are probably the most able mathematician in Poutama and I look forward to continuing your understanding and ability in Maths. Keep practising, working on those areas that aren't quite instant for you and I look forward to seeing your success.

    ReplyDelete