Monday 23 February 2015

Swimming S.M.A.R.T Goal

Description:
In the first week of school we started to do swimming. We swim three times a week (three out of five days). When week six comes we have swimming sports so we have been practising for when the day comes. 


Big Idea:
The goals I am working on are:

Making sure I make my hands like cups so I can pull through the water so I can go faster. I will achive this goal by counting how long it takes for me to get to the end and then do it again and see if I got faster if I am faster then that means my hands were like cups.

Making sure I don't wiggle my bum or esle I go side ways. I will achive this goal by make my hands in a streamline and also when I reach then end I will look back and see where I started and where I ended out.

My swimming sport goal is to not come last. I will achive this goal by looking back when i reach the end and also when I take a breath I can take a look at the other swmmiers and then I can see if I am last or not.

1 comment:

  1. Mitch, it is great to see how much detail you have put into your goals. I can't wait to hear how you achieved them. It would have been good to see you with your togs every lesson next time.

    ReplyDelete