Tuesday 2 June 2015

Reading Portfolio Sample

Descirption: My goal in reading is to expand my vocabulary. Every week we book into two workshops. 
Here is the success criteria to show some skills we have been using:

1. Reread: Read the two or three sentences before the word, see if it give any information.
2.List of words: sometimes other words in a list can give you clues about the word.
3.Cause And Effect: Sometimes the sentence can help you make a logical explanation.
4.Base Or Root Word: Somtimes the words your are stuck on can have a word that you know, then you could use that word to predict what is means.
5.Read On: read the two or three sentences to see if it gives any information.


Big idea: For our task we had to chose a task from our tic tac toe. I chose the one where you had to think of as many words as you can starting with tri. Tri is a prefix whic means it is the Frist two-three letter of the word.

Feedback: You did good on you poster and I like it with all the diffrent word on the poster and I like how you explained your succes criteria.

Feedfoward: Next time you could expian a bit more on your descrtion.
Marshall

Evaluation: I think I can do all the thing to help you really well and I really like how fast they can help you  understand the word. Next time I reckon that I need to work on getting to understand more words to help me even further.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mitch, I appreciate your hard work in Literacy Time. This post is exactly what we asked for and I like that you have identified that you could add more evidence next time.

    ReplyDelete