Thursday 27 March 2014

Clay day

For this task we had to make sculptures out of clay and reflect on them.
WALT: share an experience with an audience
Success Criteria:
Share an experience so that someone else feels as thought they are experiencing it with you.
Share what you learnt
Share what you would do differently next time
I am proud of my clay because it took me a long time but I managed to compleat it.

The thing that challenged me was when then clay was hard and it was hard to mould with.

I enjoyed moulding them and getting to create lots of sculptures.

I learnt that free form clay can be worth lots of money and they are just random thing.

Next time I want to make more sculptures.
Here are mine.


1 comment:

  1. Your spider and the mine craft pig was a huge hit Mitchell. Isn't it interesting that some free form clay is worth lots of money. I can't wait to see you art painted!

    ReplyDelete