Thursday 20 March 2014

Writing draft 3


Caving
There was a dim glow in the gaping black hole that was waiting to sallow me up. Glow worms(covered) swarmed the walls like an army. I knew that If I was too loud they would tun of there light. I (sarted to walk)dragged my feet across the damp ground. The cave was as black as the night sky.

Russell then the perent that was in charge of caving suddenly wispered " Turn of your lights and listen." I heard a sound up on the roof. What is it? I thought. I (looked) stared up at the roof and saw 5 cave wetās looking down at me. As I passed them I came arcoss a small lake and saw the water  bubbling and swrling. Is that a fish I wondered. There in the water was a fresh water crayfish. It seemed to stare at me for a second but when I pointed my torch at it (then it hid) slithered away behind a rock.

I squeezed pass narrow corridor of stone. I shined my light to the left and saw a low ledge then we squeezed pass another corridor of stone. Then everyone in front of me stopped Russell said that we had to crawl in the ledge of stone. Everyone started to crawl thought lf we were in an army. Every 30 seconds or so I would have to go lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment