Friday 27 June 2014

End Of Term Reflection

My End Of Term Reflection 
WALT: evaluate our learning honestly

What is an effective learner? 

A effective learner get straight on with there work and dose not sit around friends because they are blockers. Also a effective learner doesn't waste time wondering around looking for a eon or a book.

What were the highlights for this term? Why? 

Grasshopper tennis would be my first highlight for the term because I got to learn lots of new skills and got to practise them every Thursday. 
Writing was also a highlight for me because I got to write about energy and do lots of cool experiments and then write about them.
Math because I got to learn how to add decimals using algorithms.

What were your greatest challenges this term?  Why? 

One of the challenges for me was doing temple tap down at grasshopper tennis because the ball keep bouncing into the net.
Cross-country was also a challenge for me because I had to run every day and at the end of school I was alleys tried.
 
How are you going towards acting with integrity? Why?  How could you improve? 

I act with integrity by also doing what I get told to do and I always pickup after myself.
I could improve by all ways finishing my work on time because sometimes I get distracted by friends.
What are your goals in our learner disposition wall?  Where to next?
My goals are to finish all the priorities and then move on to specials.
I could move up if I always look out for blockers because I sometime forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment