Thursday 26 June 2014

Grasshopper Tennis Sample

WALT: Impove our small ball skills like catching, throwing, and hitting.

We have been participating in a tennis programme with Big John (John Salisbury) from Tennis Manawatu. He has taught us some tennis skills that help with controlling and hitting the ball 


What are you most proud of and why? I am proud of all the skills I have learned and practedisted.

What challenged you the most and Why? What challengened me was when we did some of the games like temple tap down and lobster.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Maybe next time I could practice at home so I could get better at temple tap down. 
Why? We are doing this because then we can review our skills and show what we can so to our parents.
What? We did lessons every Thursday and keeper going for like 5 or 6 weeks.
How? We did our lessons with big John at the court.
What I Learned? What I learned was that it's best to hit the ball at a angle.
I think that next time I need to practice doing two bounces and then hit it over the net. 
Feedback I think that you did a good job expian it.
Feedfoward Next time you should make the picture clearer.
Ben p

No comments:

Post a Comment