Tuesday 24 June 2014

Integrity Sample

W.A.L.T. Show Integrity
What is integrity? Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
Example's of me showing ntegrity around the classroom.
I show integrity by not cheating in tables challenge.
I also show integrity by picking up rubbish, pens, pencils and gules sticks.
Why? We are doing this to Show our understanding of integrity and show it.
What? We did a panoramic photo showing integrity.
How? We learned all about our team valve so we can show integrity.
I think that we did a good job and that I would give myslef a 7 out of 10 but we could improve it by making the faces clearer.
Feedback-I think you did a good photo/panoramic
Feedfoward-taking the photo a bit closer.
Joseph

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic shot Mitchell. I like how you all worked well with each other. This is very clear in how well your shot turned out.

    You show integrity in the classroom all the time. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete