Thursday 5 June 2014

Litercery Sample

WALT Rote learn our spelling of by heart
Why? To show a strategy to help us with our spelling words, to share during our Student Led Conference.
What? We did mnemonics to help us with our spelling.
How? By learning how to write a mnemonic so we can use them to help us with our spelling.
What I learned? That mnemonics are words using the first letters of another word to form a sentence and that helps us remember them. Eg: Said : Scott Ate Isaac's Dog
I think that I did a good job on the mnemonics but I could add a few more words but otherwise I think I did a good job and I would give myself a 9 out of 10.
Feedback Mitchell I think you did really well at explaining what you did and how you did it.
Feedforowd Maybe next time you could change the fonts and colour a little bit on you poster so people can read it more easily.
I think I will give you a 8 out of ten.
Nathanael



No comments:

Post a Comment